Leather Chemical Products
For the Beamhouse and Tanyard
- GBanti-Bacteria as a Biocide and Fungicide:
Prevents the growth of bacteria which can damage the hides or skins during the soaking process.
- GBdetergent 3D / GB Conc as a Surfactant:
Used for the wetting of the back of hides and skins.
- GBdetergent STRM/ High conc as a Degreaser:
Helps remove natural fats and grease from hides and skins.
- GBdetergent SRM CONC / NF conc as a Swell-regulating agent AND Liming auxiliary:
Helps prevent uneven swelling/wrinkling of the hides or skins during liming through chemical penetration.
- GBlanon fixer as a low sulphide unhairing agents:
Reduces the amount of sulphides used in a tannery and with it, reducing its environmental impact.
- GBalkaline buffer as a replacement for soda ash and sodium bicarbonate:
Raises the pH of the hides or skins during the soaking or liming process.
- GBcid AS as sodium formate and as an organic-acid deliming chemical:
Helps raise the pH during the neutralization process and replaces traditional ammonium salts when deliming hides and skins therefore helping reduce the ammonium salt pollution in tannery wastewaters.
- GBacrylic retarder as a replacement for salt:
Used during the pickling process to prevent acid swelling of the hides or skins.
- GBkol MSD / GBsequestering TAs as a salt-free pickling chemical:
Replaces traditional pickling-salt and greatly reduces salts in tannery wastewaters.
- GBbleaching powder/ GBscour KB as an aldehyde tanning agent:
Makes wet white.
- GBdensol FM as a replacement for magnesium oxide and GBalkaline buffer as a replacement for sodium bicarbonate:
Both raise the pH of the hide during the basification process and allows chromium or aldehyde to chemically bind to skin or hide protein.
- GBdetergent SRM CONC as a surfactant/wetting agent:
Reduces the wetting back time and also help clean the wet blue or wet white, removing dirt or machine grease or oil .
- GBdetergent 3D / High conc as a degreaser:
Removes fat from tanning machinery on wet blue or wet white.
- GBresin PC as a replacement for (Butadiene) resin:
For leather finishes like fullness, good lightfastness and coverage and a tight grain to the leather.
- 6 types of GBcopolymers:
For fullness, light-fastness and tight grain to leather.
- GBcopolymer Plus
- GBcopolymer Soft
- GBcopolymer Hard
- GBcopolymer Hard Tacky
- GBcopolymer Soft Tacky
- GBdipersing BL:
For the even dispersion and penetration of dyes.
- GBspinning oil AF/ GBsmooth silicon SES / GBsilicon Exell / GBsmooth silicon Resin SR as fat-liquors:
For softness for the final leather product.
- GBrepell HP / 6 types GBcoplymers (see above) as a replacement for acrylic resins:
For an adhesive, water-resistant finish to leather products.
- GBfiller VA/VA plus / 6 types GBcoplymers (see above):
Can fill small blemishes on the surface and prevent sticking to the embossing plate or roller when it is embossed.
- GBwhite paste new as a duller:
For a less shiny and glossy finish.
- GBcross linker eco/D:
Toughens the end product and makes the polyurethane water-repelling effect better.
- 6 types of GBsilicon resins as handle modifiers:
For a waxy, slippery finish and better test performance results.
- GBsmooth silicon Resin SR
- GBanti-scratch silicon Resin AR
- GBhydrophilic silicon Resin HR
- GBanti-scratch-smooth silicon Resin ASR
- GBanti-scratch hydrophilic silicon Resin AHR
- GBsmooth-soft silicon Resin SSR
- 6 types of GBcoplymers (see above) as a replacement for acrylic lacquers:
As a finishing top coat.
- GBret GB/D/ D new as a Polyurethane lacquer and resin:
As a finishing top coat for leather products and for good toughness / light fastness.
- GBsyn thickener GP ( very concentrated thickener) as a viscosity modifier:
For a more viscose finish mixture.
- GBsuper pigments:
Are colouring agents for hiding defects on leather surfacess.
- GBdefoamer E / GBantifoam:
Prevents bubbles from forming in the finish mixture.